4.7 rough IDLE

From: Fender (fender@webtv.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 01:12:32 EDT

Ok Guys and Gals I have 2,700 miles on my 00 Dak CC 4.7 and around 2,000
miles I notice it has a rough idle now.
Hot & Cold and stalled once.
Now today going to work, oh maybe 7 miles and when I arrived at my plant
parking lot I put Dak in reverse to park,
I stopped then I put it in Park, and BINGO it stalled again.
(YIKES..!!!)
anybody with a 4.7 having this Idle and stalling problems?
Oh yeah, I've been using the same gas
(Texaco) for at least ten years now, and the same gas station so I don't
think its the gas causing the problem, they even put in brand new tanks
in the ground a year ago, so I'm personally ruling the gas out that I'm
using.
the Dakota runs great, no change in MPG performance, etc, etc....
I'm wondering if there's other 4.7 Dak out there experiencing this.

Rick.....