Re: Hey look! It's growing!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 14:26:55 EDT

Hey, Brett:

Like I said, maybe June. There's a ZZTop song in my head that tells me
what I gotta get done to the Dak before I get the webpage up and on the
list. Thanks for the encouragement, though. I hope you're not building
too much expectaton, here.

I'm glad the web keeps growing; I hope it can become a real key to
getting parts created for us, open up a new market. I think you're right
about the Gen II's and it's increasing popularity. It cracks me up when
people come up to me and we're talking vehicles and someone starts in
about the great classic Daks and all their power. Welcome to the fold,
grasshoppers!!

Take care, Brett. I gotta go finish changing the tranny fluid. Glad that
Flow Master's working for ya! You and Mike!

Richard

On Thu, 18 May 2000 23:44:50 CDT "Brett Forehand"
<brett4hand@hotmail.com> writes:
> Yep folks, another Dak joined the GenII web ring (it's growing)!...
> check
> out
> http://www.smokindakota.com/dakotarul2/ to see a SWEET Dak!
>
> snip