Re: Re[2]: Loose Butt end

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 14:59:49 EDT

Wow, that's a real surprise, Mike! I thought that BFG stood for Big
F*&%ing Grip. Everyone complains about the stock Goodyears (especially
the wonderful In-slick-tas). Are the BFGs any good in the rain? I know
you get lots of chances to find out about that around Houston. Thanks for
the info; I was seriously considering these tires, but won't get them if
they don't have any more traction to offer than what little I now have.

Richard in San Antonio

On Sat, 20 May 2000 13:25:34 -0700 Michael Clark <magnumv8@wtez.net>
writes:
> Speaking of stability in the corners, I just put 4 new BFG Radial
> T/A's on my Dak to replace the old Goodyears. These tires corner
> much
> better than the gy's ever did. I think the sidewall is more
> reinforced to prevent the tire from rolling over too much. I can't
> say they have better traction than the gy's, about the same....
>
> --Mike www.mikesdakota.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.