Re: Weatherproof Padlocks

From: Ed and Kristi Townsend (townsend@ainet.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 11:13:19 EDT

Master lock company makes rubber covers for a few of their popular padlocks.
they consist of a slipover cover for the bottom of the padlock, and two
gaskets that slip over the shackle to protect moisture from entering at the
locking points. I think they have them available for their #1,#3, and #5
padlocks. Master also makes a pro-series padlock, some of which have a
cover for the keyway. check these links out for some ideas.....

http://www.masterlock.com/home/homecov.htm
http://www.masterlock.com/comm/proseries.htm