Weatherproof Padlocks

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 18:27:28 EDT

Does anyone know where I can find a truely Waterproof/Weatherproof/Rustproof
padlock at???? I took my spare off of my truck today, cause it is going in
for repair from the accident. I couldnt get the spare tire lock open, cause
the key wouldnt go in! This is the 2nd so-called 'weatherproof' padlock I
had to cut off, cause it wouldnt open. I would really be screwed if I ever
had to take the lock off to change a flat and it wouldnt open.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6