Re: Spray on vs. do it your self liners?

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 13:10:32 EDT

At 11:50 AM 5/21/00 , you wrote:
>Has anyone used the do it your self liners? Or dose any one have any thoughts
>about them? O'Reilly has the do it yourself liner on sale for $46. If its as
>good, I would do it myself and save a few hundred $.

TANSTAAFL

Translation: There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

If you could *really* get something just as good for hundreds less, places
like Rhino and Line-X would be out of business. You get what you pay for.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

I've learned- that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.