Re: Re: Autolites again..

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 00:20:49 EDT

Why run 1 range colder than stock? I currently have 5224s in there. should
I change em?
-Dester

<<
 I pulled both off the self at work t other day.. no appriciable difference.
 The 522x series have a slightly longer electrode (longer ceramic peice) so
 that they stick out farther into the combustion chamber. I don't know if
 they actually stick out farther than the 392x series, it just looks that
 way. But either way, make sure you get 1 range colder than stock
 (3923/5223)