Re: Re: Autolites again..

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 11:18:07 EDT

To tell you the truth I don't know. My dynoguy told me to so I tried em.
That dyno comparison I have is actually with 3924's b/c I got to the parts
store and forgot to get 1 colder. The next time I went to the dyno after
that, the 3924-3923 being the only new mod pulled about 2-3hp more than the
3924 run.

> Why run 1 range colder than stock? I currently have 5224s in there.
should
> I change em?
> -Dester
>
> <<
> I pulled both off the self at work t other day.. no appriciable
difference.
> The 522x series have a slightly longer electrode (longer ceramic peice)
so