Re: Noises from Rear End V6 SLT now: bushings

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 22:09:05 EDT

Hey, I recently just got my headers on, but I can swear my upper control arm
bushnig went WAY before I got the headers on. I currently have about 79k
miles on my truck. I couldn't have put the headers on for more than 68k miles
since I had my cat replaced in Louisianna during christmas.

I have a 97 dakota v6 CC auto. need more info?
-Dester

<< We also have an ongoing case regarding front control arm bushings. A
 couple of us are being ignored because the dealer wants to pin it on the
 installation of headers. That weak argument ignores the type of failure
 that we are experiencing. If anyone is experiencing bushing failure on
 97+ DAKs that DO NOT have headers, please drop me a note. I'd like to
 hear from you. For the rear end issue, post to the list or to me
 offlist.

 The 5 Star promise: