PLEASE READ AND PASS ON MOPAR RELATED

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 12:44:06 EDT

Please pass this on to anyone...

Last week was Chrysler Classics in Columbus Ohio. May 19th, 20th, & 21st.
Now a crowd develops like Mopar Nats. on Bice Rd. (you all know what I am
talking about). Not as large but close. I did not have my truck out but
went to Brice to watch. The people got a bright idea that they can't get
ticket if they do burnouts on private property but there was damage done to
the parking lot. Since I live here I went by Monday and noticed that there
was a man with a clip board writing all the damage down. I have a feeling
that they will not let us in there parking lot again. I don't blame them but
would love to have a second chance. For those of you who participated you
all ruined it for the rest of us. ya it was fun but was it worth it? I
might stop at Club Dance (the large building behind it) to see if they will
let us on there parking lot. They always blocked it off so don't count on
it. The local people love to see your cars cruise around but lets keep the
respect for the town. I am not trying to shut it down I would just love to
see some more respect for the businesses that let us on there property.

Thank you
Tim Althoff
99 Solar Dakota
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta