Re: Fuel pressure gauge

From: Carboni, Robert (rcarboni@ets.org)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 17:38:16 EDT

Ted,

I have the AutoMeter Z-series 0-100psi fuel pressure gauge along with their
boost/vac gauge mounted in a dual-pod on the pillar. The fuel pressure
gauge uses a sending unit that is connected into the Intense Performance
fuel rails (1/8" male). I also use a gauge from EFI systems that measures
air/fuel ratio and injector load. Here's some pics:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/9668/dGauges.html#dGaugesStart

I bought the AutoMeter gauges and pod from these guys:
http://racenet.net/Dodge.html

Downside is the fuel pressure gauge cost $180.

Bob C.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/9668/index.html#dHomeStart

>> Anyone running a fuel pressure guage,,What'ja get and how did you hook
it up..I don't want a gas line in my cab..
         Thanks , Ted O