Re: Original OEM replacement parts....Question

From: Mike Klinke (LSOMike@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 17:45:29 EDT

This may vary state by state but it sure sounds weird to me here in Texas. I
just had my Jeep involved in a roll-over and the insurance company adjuster
said that "By Law they have to quote the repair just as if they had dropped
it off at the dealership to be repaired." Contact your state's Insurance
Commission/Attorney General's office to be sure you're getting the truth.

Regards, Mike Klinke