Re: Best Buy Instalers...

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 20:09:27 EDT

Hey Steve,
    I was simply going off of what I heard, I have asmall busimness (not
legal speakin) for install car decks, I am 16, adn have ZERO real traning,
the installs have been a BLOW OFF!, no problem at all, I am gunna go into
Some installer insitute (I think) so I can do custom stuff, all I ahve ever
heard of Best Buy doiong is installin speakers and decks that take very
little skill (at least nay I ahve done)

Greg

PS I know it might sound bad, but I don't think it takes that much to install
basic components (which to the best of ym knowledge is all Best Buy does (and
MANY others))