Re: Re: Best Buy Instalers...

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 21:55:13 EDT

It doesn't take much to install basic components. It takes alot to know
what's the problem when you turn on the power and a fuse blows, or you
installed a set and now the car won't start, or there's a buzzing sound
coming from the speakers. You should have a good knowledge of
electricity and electronics. You seem to want to learn more, that's a
good thing. Check out that institute and you won't regret it.
Dr. Pat