Re: Decal designs

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 22:54:01 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim J Koth <Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com>

> Hey Preach, I've been wanting a pair of decals for a while that simply say
> HEMI and would fit tastefully right under the V8 MAGNUM plackard on the
> fenders. (I got a 4.7) Think you could design anything like that? I'm
sure a
> few of the 4.7 maniacs on the list would scarf 'em up in twos.... I know
Matt
> would buy some and so would Fender. heh heh heh.

Sure...no problem... easy and cheap. You want the Hemihead font (Dodge) and
how big do you want them?

I am thinking 4x2 is the largest you can go in that spot, maybe 3 x 1/2 or
something. Let me know what sixe, what color and how many :-)

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com