Smoke 'em if you got 'em stickers

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 00:38:52 EDT

Hey all, I'm interested in slapping some "Smoke 'em if you got 'em" DML
"roundie" stickers on my Dak.

I'm sure this will increase the rate of local Chebby and Ferd trucks wanting
to race me. Between the stickers and the new Flowmaster, I'll have my hands
full!

I figure this should increase my gas mileage, give me at least two more
horsepower, and get me where I'm going a Hell of a lot faster. I'll post
more scientific data on this later, Bernd ;)

Preacher, I see you are making new stickers now. Do you have these
available? If so, sign me up for four!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport