Re: Fuel Injectors for the BIG BOYS

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 15:46:15 EDT

Just some info on the aftermarket Fuel Injectors and some "goodies" from the
rice boys:

I contacted A'pexi in regards to their timing and fuel computer and there IS
a way to adapt it to our systems. It corrects the A/F mixture and timing
curve to what you want.

More details after I get back to TX.

- Bernd