Re: GenII 4WD Tire Options

From: Bill Snyder (96dakcc4x4v6@netreach.net)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 08:42:14 EDT

I have been down that same road already. My decision was 30x9.5 BFG All
Terrain KO. Any larger tire will rub in tight turns without a lift.
Also, I opted to keep the original spare, I figure the size difference
isn't much and I'll only drive on the spare long enough to get a new
tire. I chose the BFG because of the thick side walls. Just go to a
tire shop and feel the weight difference between a BFG and any other
tire. The BFG is much heavier.