New to the list

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@home.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 15:09:45 EDT

 Just thought I'd drop a line and say hi. I'm new to the Dakota list and
 look forward to hearing from you all and helping (if I can), I was on the
Ram mailing
 list for a number of years. I own a 2000 Dakota, 4.7/5spd/3.92 club cab
 4x4. The dealer says it's the most heavily optioned Dak he has ever
 seen, every option available except for the security system. I did have
 a 1500 Ram before this but love the Dak more!!
I was wondering, I'm in the process of choosing a bed cap and does the
 Dakota's have a wiring harness available for the third brake light to be
 used on the bed cap? I know the Ram's have one.

Thanks for your time,
 Jeff