It doesn't start.

From: David Gerler (dgerler@home.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 19:49:28 EDT

My 94 Dakota 3.9L won't start. I have no spark and no fuel. Iunderstand
that no fuel is caused by no spark. Since the computer doesn't sense the
signals from the pickup coil. It doesn't send power to the fuel pump. My
problem is that I changd the pickup coil and check the autoshutdown
relay and still have no spark. I'm afraid that it is th computer, but
want to make sure I'm not getting a $400 lesson by replacing a good
computer. If anyone has any other ideas I would appreciate them.

Thanks,
Dave Gerler
94 Dakota Sport 3.9L 5-spd.