Re: Re: 4X4 traction bars

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 18:47:13 EDT

Don't know how they compare to bars, but they took care of my wheel hop.
They are very well worth the effort, especially after wheel hop caused me to
buy a new axle :-( There is no detrimental effects from running them that I
am aware of, been running mine for about a year or so.

I can supply you with diagrams/measurements if you're interested in making
them yourself.

Jon Smith