Re: Pinging Computer flash for 99 Dak

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 07:56:02 EDT

There is a flash out for the 99 computer. I have had it done to my truck,
and I think its worked, or just really covered it up this time. They
retarded the timing 4 degrees. But I think they did more then that. Truck
ran to well after they did it. They had to take my computer out and ship it
up to Detroit to have someone fix it though. I'll see if that repair slip
has any type of number on it that will help you get yours fixed.

Erika