Re: Intro. and 5-speed transmission question

From: John Burgan (jgburgan@pcbank.net)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 18:31:51 EDT

I'm glad you brought this up. I have been driving manual transmissions ever
since I learned to drive and I can't seem to get the 1-2 shift as smooth as
I would like either. I thought maybe it was just me, but your right the
rpm's don't fall off quick enough for a smooth shift. Other than this small
complaint I have to say that this 4.7L is awesome.
-John
'00 4.7L, 5spd., RC, 2wd, 3:55