RE: RE: Oil Filter Relocation pros and cons?

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 13:41:37 EDT

Ahhh...Headers.... I just ordered mine, so I don't know how that will affect my reach. Although
my suspension lift is a Rancho lift, so there may be differences there as well.

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html