Re: RE: Oil Filter Relocation pros and cons?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 10:43:04 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/00 10:39:19 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
kenneth.eng@datajump.com writes:

> I have installed on my 98 4x2 V6 the Perma-Cool oil filter relocation kit.
> Everything works fine. Can't say much about the long term aspects as I
have
> only 5500 miles on it. 5500 miles you ask on a 2 year old truck. I use to
> take the train to work. The Perma Cool kits are available from JC Whitney.

Which kit did you use, I see alot of kits, but no one can tell me which one I
need to use, my Dakota isn't a problem to change the oil filter, but hey
anything that makes matance easier I am definatly down for (maybe a remote
oil cooler too???)

Greg