Re: Re: Re: Timing Gear Setup - Magnum Engines

From: Kurt E Swanson (keswanson@uswest.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 16:32:09 EDT

Hey Kyle, Hughes has some real nice double roller timing chains with hardened
top and bottom gears! I have never heard of a double roller needing more
power, I believe they are supposed to run smoother and more efficiently than a
standard set up! Anyway good luck on your decision, whichever way you decide
to go!

Kurt Swanson
97 CC, 4x4, 5.2, etc.