Re: Re: Timing Gear Setup - Magnum Engines

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 16:51:21 EDT

I'm working on the list but the Timing Cover Gasket Set, a Drill, Tap, and
some RTV are pretty much all you need.

I'll dbl-check on that though....

The Milodon Gear Drive runs about $320, won't "stretch" over time, and is
VERY reliable on cam timing fluctuation. I've never heard of a True
Dbl-Roller Timing Chain reducing the amount of power since it has roller
bearing on the actual links...unlike a standard replacement dbl-row chain.

- Bernd