Re: News Server

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 08:19:14 EDT

On Thu, 08 Jun 2000 20:51:25 -0400 Andy Levy <andylevy@bigfoot.com>
writes:
> The archives of the list are on the DML homepage going back to 1996
> or
> so.

That's the good news. The bad news is it's really hard to find what
you're looking for since most people are loathe to change the subject
header. You can sort by date, author or subject. Unfortunately the
subject on the header, unless it's the original post and the first or
second reply, may be about something else entirely.

It's really great to have the archives, but they could be so much better
if we could only get the subject header to match the post.

GOOD LUCK.

Richard in San Antonio

> Aurelio Lopez wrote:
> >
> > Is there a News Server for these email postings? I'd like to
> research
> > some previous DML postings.
>
> --
> -andy
>
> http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com
> "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have
> for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
> Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.