Re: DURANGO Spank!!

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 18:51:13 EDT

More than likely it was a 4X4, since most of them are........
And he obviously hasnt been to quickd.com.
Watch out for the white lifted Durango..........she is a deadly beast. She
already has several RT spanks under her belt.
Now I am waiting to race our 4.7 Quad against the Durango to see who wins. I
think the 4.7 will get me off the line, but once the Durango starts
moving......she is gone.

Congrats on the Spank.....but some of the Durangos out there are insane. There
is a black beauty that lurks on this board from time to time packing over 500
horses.