Wheel Hoppin' Dakota

From: Rob Parenti (rparenti@attglobal.net)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 19:44:01 EDT

Bummer - second gear on this weekends wet streets tuned my '00 5-speed 4.7L
3.92 LSD SC into a axle-slammin', wheel hoppin' shaker!!! I understand
Chrysler Trucks is "aware of the problem".

I don't race, but when I need to use the gas the power has to get to the
road in a safe and reasonable manner (given the inherant limitations of an
empty bed and slick asphalt) . I also have the sport suspension/wheel/tire
package. Does anybody have suggestions or experience with traction bars,
ladder bars, or any other ideas or suggestions? Sorry if this has already
been hashed over by the list..

Rob
Miami - where the rainy season just started.