Re: Durango Pricing

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 20:49:03 EDT

I don't know what all the options are, but it sure sounds like a good deal on a
4x4 Durango. When I was looking at them I couldn't touch a 4x4 for less than
high 25's... Of course they were brand spanking new when I was looking so
maybe they are dealing a little more reasonably now.

Isn't there a Durango list that you can forward this to? They should be able
to offer some good info. above and beyond the carpoint/edmunds web stuff.

In any event, if she does the deal, you'll be looking at one happy gf! Going
from a Ranger to a Durango is gonna' seem like nirvana!!
Good luck.
Tom