Re: Dealer blames Hotchkis for cab pop

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 20:45:21 EDT

Terry;

I had this done under a TSB 2yrs ago and it is an easy fix. Why don't you
schmooze the dealer into just getting you the parts (as described in the
TSB) and install them yourself. All you have to do is un-bolt the old cab
bolts, jack the cab up a bit to remove them and put in the TSB parts.

Might work since he is claiming your warranty is voided.

just my $0.02

L. J. Morris
'97 SLT+ and more
'70 Hemi RR (1 of 59)