Re: Re: Dealer blames Hotchkis for cab pop

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 20:55:11 EDT

I wouldn't budge, there is a TSB for a known problem. Suspension mods do
not affect cab bolts. The dealer is piss poor as with (in my experience) a
LOT of Dodge dealerships... seems you can't get anything done w/o knowing
someone that works at the dealer...

I hope Terry gets this taken care of ASAP with a minimal amount of
run-arounds
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4