Alaskan/Western Canada DMLers Was: Eastern

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 10:52:16 EDT

In a little over a week I'll be leaving Missouri to drive, in my truck
(Dakota content) to Alaska. I plan on going to Fairbanks, Prudhoe
Bay/Deadhorse, Anchorage, Denali and Valdez. I have a copy of the Mile
Post, but wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions of sites to see
that might not be in the book. I would really like to find a "road less
travel" to get away from all the other tourist for a few days. I'm also
taking my canoe, if anyone has any lake or mild river
suggestions/information. Please e-mail me at t_abernathy7@juno.com, to
save bandwidth. Oh, any recommendations of a very, very, very good bear
spray would be welcomed. Thanks. Todd

Sorry about putting "Eastern Canada" on the first post. I really should
not write e-mails late at night, sometimes my brain is already asleep.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.