RE: Alaskan/Western Canada DMLers Was: Eastern

From: Ed Hasley (ehasley@SwindellDressler.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 11:06:38 EDT

Be sure to bing extra Gasoline, as the filling stations are few and far
between in western Canada
have a safe trip
Ed
’96 SLT 5.2 Flamin’ Red, Reg Cab, Looong Bed, 2WD, Auto
GEN II (Last of the “GREAT DAKOTAS”) ;-)
Full Running boards, Bug Deflector, Vent Shades, Tonneau Cover, Rubber Bed
Mat, and Class III Tow Package.
“I will own this truck ‘till I’m able to get an ‘Antique Plate’ for it!”