I've figured out how to have a totally unique Dakota

From: Looper (davidalooper@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 15:27:20 EDT

 For me to have a completely unique Dakota like no
 one
 else on the list all I have to do is not change a
 thing on my truck. Not stock but past it. I'm
 talking
 all the way down to OEM air in the tires. Now I bet
 all you wish you could have a Dakota with no
 options,
 upgrades or modifications don't ya. Your all
 jealous
 aren't you,, come on aren't you. 10 years from now
 your all going to be wishing you too had less MPG
 and
 HP. Like good ol Looper.

 If you can't tell this is a joke. I was thinking
 today about the best way to have an unique Dakota
 and
 the easy thing I could come up with is doing nothing
 and let you guy create my uniqueness from your
 uniqueness. But there's no way I can resist
 modifying
 this truck. May be I can with my wife's truck she
 getting next year.

=====
Flame Red 2000 QC SLT V6 Manual
Right now I'm OEM boy.