RE: Got my Powerdyne 100% complete

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 09:00:51 EDT

Unless you have a good valvetrain (including Roller Rockers and the timing
chain..and not the factory one either), I personally wouldn't recommend it
either. Also will require a Boost/Timing Retard box (MSD make an excellent
one). I've seen what a 9# Paxton does to a GM and Ford engine...it's not
pretty.

If you don't already have these, invest in an aftermarket Air Hat, a good
"Modified" Throttle Body, Headers, and a Catback system before boosting the
Supercharger any further.

- Bernd