Re: Backfire Saga contuniues,att Tim

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 10:21:06 EDT

Not to scare you, but that doesn't sound like a head gasket to me.
Oily doesn't sound right, unless you were referring to the "clean" plug.
Head gaskets keep the water out of the combustion chamber, there
shouldn't be any oil at all.
At least that's what I'm thinking, anyone else?
Alan S.

  Its Not the head gasket, its the intake manifold gasket,,I just picked up a set,, I'll let you know saturday..When I blew my airhat apart it apparently blew parts of the intake gasket...
          Ted O