Re: Backfire Saga contuniues,att Tim

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 20:12:04 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/2000 7:33:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tigers@bserv.com writes:

<< Hope this is the case. Must have been a fair size detonation though
 to blow the air hat and some of the hood insulation ... hope it's not
 valve seals. Good luck!!!

 Bob >>

    Bad news (For me)..I pulled the M1 off and the intake gaskets Etc are all
ok..But the M1 is full of oil and its coming from the PCV valve hose thats
pluged into the vacuum tree,,Something is pressurizing my crankcase and the
oil is coming out the PCV valves..I did not put the Baffles in the Mopar
performance valve covers, could that account for the oil..Dammm...
                    Thanks, Ted O.