Re[2]: V6 vs 4.7 V8 MPG

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 12:08:46 EDT

That was from the average overhead, but I have verified that in the past
with math. My truck's average is now down to 18mpg on that same tank after
driving around a little in the city. If it is a complete city tank I'm back
down to 14mpg. The latest noticable difference is the Mobil1 which I put in
the morning of that trip. Also the MPG is probaly from the decrease in revs
at crusing speed. Not sure why, but after Mobil1, my revs are down about
75-100rpm at crusing speeds.

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com