RE: Jon's 2nd Annual BBQ

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 19:29:05 EDT

Hi Frank,

Norah here. I'm going to reply for Jon as one of the co-organizers. Yup...
it's still a go. I know Jon won't ask this, but he is really, really
swamped with work, the new server "Twisted Bits", and trying to get
everything ready for the BBQ. Jason and I are heading down there on
Thursday night to lend a hand in getting some trails ready, setting up the
actual BBQ location, and audio/visual setup.

I'm calling on all those who plan on going to the BBQ! If anyone wants to
come down a day early and lend a hand, I know that Jon will appreciate it.
He's not the kind of guy to actually ask for help (typical male - insert big
cheesy grin here :-D ), but I know he could use some. Anyone interested in
coming down early will either have to set up camp on the property (as Jason
and I are doing) or find motel/hotel accommodations in town. Apparently
there is room in the garage as well for cots, etc.

So all those who have the time and want to help out... let's give our
fearless leader a hand, shall we? After all, he's done so much for us ;-).
Sorry Jon, but we've been talking every day and I know you could use the
help.

Welcome back Frank ;-), we were kind've wondering where you've been. See
you at the "Q"

See y'all there,

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd