Well, still alive and kickin!!!!

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 19:07:50 EDT

Well, hello to all my fello DML'ers!!!!!!

About 3 weeks ago my computer died on me, and it's taken me this long to buy
a new one and get it running.
But since then i got my tow hooks installed on my shiny Patriot Blue Dak,
and they look great. I decided on chrome to match the bumpers on my SLT
model. I cut very small oval holes in the bumper plastic to let the actual
hook part poke through, it looks really good.
And i had a friend help me with the install for free, which put a big smile
on my face. :)
Hopefully i'll be able to get some use out of them at Jon's BBQ on the
weekend of the 1st. That still a go Jon?
I hope so cause i haven't gotten her muddy in a long time. hehe

And this past week i was in West Virginia around the Elkins area. I saw
several nice Daks. Anyone out there see some cars with Ontario plates? It
was probably me in one of my friend's cars, my Dak guzzles too much gas to
have made the trip this year.

Talk to y'all later, it's good to be back on the "active" list,

Frank Johnson