Re: Remote Keyless entry 97+

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 21:40:13 EDT

Yours just does it for 2 seconds? Hell, on my 97. the driver's side will
just keep on GOING and GOIng and GOING. it sounds like it wants to grind the
whole darn motor off. It'll stop when I hit the lock/unlock buttons from the
inside of the truck. then again. I have an aftermarket keyless entry with
remote start. could be messing it up there.
-Dester

<< Dml, Has anyone had any problems w/ the remote keyless entry?
 Mine just started acting up w/ you push unlock it sounds like the
 lock motor stick's on for about 2 sec. Any solutions?