Re: Re: Front Brakes on 97+ 4x2

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 21:42:37 EDT

On the older style dakotas, the front rotors have a nut that holds the wheel
bearings in place. I am not sure on the size, but remember to the effect of
1 and 3/8 or around there. The nut shouldn't be extremely tight because it's
only supposed to be hand tight plus a quarter of a turn more or something.
I'd try removing it with a pair of channel locks. Have fun packing those
bearings!
-Dester

<< > Okay, I'm changing the front brakes on my dak, and the front spindle nuts