Re[3]: V6 vs 4.7 V8 MPG

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 09:26:50 EDT

I've always thought those 'puters were overly optimistic but then again I don't
know what algorithm they use to compute the numbers... Anybody know where the
'puters get fuel use rates from? I always figured it came from the PCM but I
really dunno. For me I just keep a small notebook in the glove box and record
the info. at the pump.
Tom