Re: Check out this 92 4x4 with 10" of lift!

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 16:51:48 EDT

ooooh, yeah, gotta see that! Walt, where are you...I know you do too!

____________________
Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's
etc...

In a message dated 6/21/00 3:55:07 PM, adakota4x4@hotmail.com writes:

<< I've got some pics that might interest you (and others). They're of an
89
Dak 4x4 with 9" of lift. I saw it at a local car show a few months back.
As best I can remember, some of the specs were, Dana 44 in the rear, solid
front axle (R20 seems to stick in my mind, but I'm not sure if that's right
or not), both front and back were locked, 360 engine, 39.5" x something
tires, B&M shift auto tranny (which I assume was a "manual" shift
automatic....and many more things that I can't remember. Oh, and the t-case
was stock. The owner was nowhere to be found at the time. I'll get those
pics scanned in soon. >>