Im Back, and got some questions! :)

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 17:02:15 EDT

Well, I have returned after the evil of RL have calmed down. Been doing alot
of stuff and alot of bad things of happened. For one being my license has
been suspended, so don't speed where they can catch ya! BUT I have seen that
as a good point, what money I am saving from not having to pay in gas I get
to invest into my truck.

Now for the fun part. I have been challenged. A '97 Sonoma 4.3 Ext Cab has
challenged me to a 1/4 when I get my license back in February. I may have
bit off more than I can chew, but I have faith in not only the Dak but the
DML in helping me. My current truck is this: '98 Dakota SLT V6, only have a
stock K&N air filter replacement currently bearing 225/75r15 Duelers APT.
Here is my question for you guys, and I know I am going to get alot of
varied opinions. Please keep in mind I don't have an endless budget. I would
like to know your opinions of what MODs to put onto my truck within the next
5-6 months to get this thing to at least hold its own against this little
demon? I am already considering a 1/2 drop with Hotchkis performance kit.
But mainly looking at Engine mods right now. Thanks in advance for the
input!

Aaron