Re: Re: Looking for a hitch (and wiring)

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 23:33:28 EDT

Thanks Kyle. I'll cruise JC Whitney at work tomorrow if I get a chance
and put a call in (no phone at home right now, dead battery). The
harness I can wait on for a little while; the hitch is more to give
tailgaters something to think about and act as a recovery point.

I tried the search engine route but Google, which is normally excellent,
let me down.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759 -------------------------------------------------------------