Re: poboy intake heat?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 19:47:17 EDT

Shouldn't melt at all, I had mine in a drive from Kansas to Louisianna, and
nothing happened to it. As soon as I got to houston tho, I replaced it with
a real alum. 3" intake system... I

 mean, it costs about 100 bucks and comes with a filter, Check out ebay
under "civic intake" it works. Pictures of the tube are on my site.
www.angelfire.com/ks2/Dester223/home.html -under "mods"

I believe i've seen em for as low as 65 bucks on there with a K&N clone.
-Dester

<< Hope you veteran poboy builders can put my mind to ease on this.
 Im gonna stick the tube in my engine compartment on my trip from LA to
 vegas this weekend and see what happens (hopefully it doesnt melt all
 over my engine compartment!)
 Thanks >>