Re: Re: Re: Re: Send Pictures--attn MARK P.

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 19:51:21 EDT

  Mark, what you'll have to do is send me your best pictures and I'll put up
a few onto my web site. If you want I'll have the person who did my website
to do the same layout as mine, if that's OK with you. It uses up less space.
If this is what you want, just let me know, and I'll give you my
address(pictures, when done will be sent back to you--will need your
address) and also a written layout of what you want that goes along with the
pictures( custom wheels, engine work, etc.). This will of course be a link
off of my site, so don''t forget to have a home email address to link-up.
  Tim R.